CERTIFICATED BY TURKISH ACCREDITATION AGENCY(TÜRKAK)
THE SAFETY DATA SHEET PREPARER COMPATIBLE WITH THE NEW CLP REGULATION
ANOUNCEMENT FOR SAFETY DATA SHEET PREPARER TRAINING AND EXAM
[…In the article 13 of the item 5 of “Regulation on the Preparation and Distribution of the Safety Data Sheets for Hazardous Materials and Mixtures”, which was enacted after being released in the Offical Gazette dated 13th of December 2014, it is stated that;
“The safety data sheets are to be prepared by the institution which is accredited for the certification of the personnel regarding the preparation of the safety data sheets. In the imports, the safety data sheets are to be prepared by the personnel having the same qualities.” …]
The Safety Data Sheet Preparer Training and exam is being given by TÜV AUSTRİA, which is accredited by TURKISH ACCREDITATION AGENCY(TÜRKAK).
After the exam and training being given by TÜV AUSTRİA, which is the leader institution of Turkey in the realm of Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) preparation, the ones who succeed will get a certificate of SDS Preparer.
The Certificate of Contribution for “Safety Data Sheet Preparers Training” will be delivered to all of the attendees who fully participate the training.
The ones whos succeed in the exam (that is to say getting 70 points out of 100), will gain the right to get a TÜRKAK accredited Certificate of “Safety Data Sheet Preparer”.
Condiditons of Participation and Detailed Information
• Training Date :12-13-14 SEPTEMBER 2018
• Exam Date : 15 SEPTEMBER 2018
• Training Participation Fee:1250TL +VAT (Exam fee, Certificate, Lecture Notes and Coffee Break Refreshments are included.)
• Training Location: Üç Evler Mh. Aysel Sk. No:4 Arkat Plaza Floor:1 Office:7 Nilüfer/BURSA
• We prominently announce that a reservation is required for the ones who will only take the exam.
The documents have to be handed or sent by e-mail to the officials of MAVİ YEŞİL CONSULTING by the ones who look forward to attending the training, exam or both.
• You may contact us and get more information on 0224 246 40 84.
• Mail us your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may get in touch with you.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION;
– PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR DIPLOMA
– PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICIATION CARD
– RECEIPT/VOUCHER OF THE APPLICATION FEE
– DOCUMENT/DOCUMENTS PROVING THAT THE CANDIDATE HAS THE REQUIRED EXPERIENCE IN CHEMICALS AND/OR ENVIRONMENT (FOR THE CANDIDATES WHICH ARE NEEDED TO HAVE AN EXPERIENCE)
The Participation Conditions to the Safety Data Sheet Preparer Training and Exam
Program Name : SAFETY DATA SHEET PREPARER
Education : A minimum of highschool graduation degree.
Total Working Experience: The candidates who have completed their education domestically or abroad and are willing to take the Material Safety Data Sheet Preparer exam, must fulfill the below working experience conditions in relation to their levels of education.
The minimum working experience required in chemical industry’s fields such as production, laboratory, quality control, etc. is as follows;
– 5 years for the highschool graduates,
– 3 years for the graduates of Chemistry Vocational Highschools, Environmental Health Vocational Highschools, Chemistry Technical Highschools and such institutions where a highschool level education is given on the relevant field,
– 2 years for the graduates of technical highschools,
A minimum of 1 year working experience in chemical industriy’s fields such as production, laboratory, quality control, etc. is required for the applicants who have completed their 2-year education in the associate’s degree institutions where the topics such as; Chemistry, Chemistry Technologies, Petrochemistry, Refinery And Petrochemistry Technologies, Environmental Health, Biochemistry, Paint Technologies, Cosmetic Technologies, Occupational/Worker’s Health And Safety Or Chemistry Science are covered in the curriculum at least for a semester.
No working experience is required for the applicants who have a bachelor’s degree(regardless of being domestic or abroad) in Chemistry, Chemistry Teaching, Chemistry Technologies,Petrochemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Applied Chemistry, Chemistry and Process Engineering, Chemistry-Biology Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Health, Textile Engineering, Science Teaching or departments where the basic chemical education is covered in the curriculum.
Master’s Degree, Doctorate, Associate Professors and Professors;
No working experience is required for the applicants with any bachelor’s degree who have a master’s degree, doctoral degree, associate professorship of professorship in topics related to chemistry.
Points to Consider : No special ability is required for the candidate. However, the applicant is responsible for cases that may arise from sensitivity(such as being allergic) to certain chemicals.